Thursday 16 May 2013

My not so light travel makeup bag!




When it comes to packing light I just can't do it. This hefty amount is what I ended up taking with me to Manchester for ONE NIGHT. Yep. One night. Having three products for your eyebrows doesn't help, especially when you only really need one and a half, but never mind...

I ended up taking my trusty Silk Creme foundation and Radiance Primer by Laura Mercier - I can count on this concoction to last me through a sweaty evening in a gig and they definitely did it well. To perk up my chubby cheeks, I decided to take two cream blushes - my Revlon PhotoReady in Coral Reef got my through the nights and the new Bourjois cream blush in 02 make a nice flush for day time. Paired with the Bourjois bronzer for contouring, MUA Highlighter and Collection concealer, I was left with a glowy, bright complexion.

Although I took the MUA Heaven and Earth palette, I'm not a huge fan of it as it's a little too warm toned for me but it was the only palette I have that fits in my makeup bag! I took a small No7 eyeshadow trio just for the translucent shade to blend the edges on my eye colour of choice. Estee Lauder took care of my lashes with my small bottle of Sumptuous Extreme - the only travel sized item that I travelled with.. I don't really want to talk too much about the eyebrow pencil as it's actually discontinued sadly! But I took the Rimmel eyebrow pencil just for the brush! The MUA kit didn't get used as I found just light penciling works perfect for me!

What's in your travel makeup bag? Look out for my mini bag of lip products that made the cut soon!

You can find Hayley Loves on BLOGLOVIN' and TWITTER

13 comments:

  1. I am the exact same, need to learn to travel light haha!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always try to take samples, but sometimes it's just not enough! Xx

      Delete
  2. I never travel light either! Great post.

    FashionProject x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been dying to get my hands on the Bourjois blushers! I always over pack my make up..but my argument is that if I take more than I need I wont need to buy any more haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're fantastic :-)
      Haha, very true! ;) xxx

      Delete
  4. I am so the same with this!! If I go home for the weekend I can't help but take a whole suitcase worth of clothes, makeup and toiletries! I just can't bear not having the choice!

    x x

    dippywrites.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhh I'm exactly the same! For one night staying at my friends I always end up taking like three different lip products and a gazillion diff eyeshadows - just in case!!

    www.absolutebeaut.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments left and take my time reading and replying to them all, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...