Tuesday 6 August 2013

MAYBELLINE COLOUR SHOW NAIL PAINTS


As far as nail varnish goes, I'd call myself an expert. Harboring nearly 70 shades, brands and finishes, I really have given everything a good go yet no brand has really stood out to me. The Barry M varnishes take up a fair amount of my collection due to incredible colour range, and other than Essie I've never really found any affordable brand to offer such unique shades. That was until I came across the Maybelline Colour Show range...

When picking another Maybelline Colour Tattoo, I saw what an incredible range of colours this line supports - from Summer perfect Oranges, to daring Greens and some gorgeous darker shades that will be beautiful for A/W, you really will find something you love.

Having quite thin, brittle, peeling nails means I'm pushed to keep a colour on my talons for more than 4 days, even with a layer of Seche Vite, but these really do last up to 3 days sans top coat and 6 days with! The brush could do with being a bit thicker, but let's not be too picky. They're a perfect consistency and can often be opaque with just the one coat, however I like to add two just to intensify the colour and finish.

For £2.99 these are a steal and I'll definitely be picking up more! What do you think about these? Check out the range!


You can find Hayley Loves on BLOGLOVIN' and TWITTER 

3 comments:

  1. These look and sound great. I really want to try the speckled top coat one!

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I'm usually always purchasing Barry M Nail varnish too so after seeing this post think I'll make a cheeky little purchase of the colour show range too ;) Xxx

    http://ell-jaye.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments left and take my time reading and replying to them all, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...