Thursday 28 February 2013

ready for spring #4 - Balanced Diet, Skincare Saviours



Skincare is vital, no matter the season, and although we always want luminous, soft, clear skin, we seem to bare more of it during Spring/Summer.

All year round, I find myself reaching for Simple's Replenishing Rich Moisturiser. Whilst most people prefer the lighter version, I find this one is peeerfect. It makes a great base for my makeup, keeps my skin soft, hydrated and is very gentle.

You'll have seen me speak about this product here, and I am still in love with the Clarins Daily Energizer Wake-Up Booster. It's refreshing, hydrating and I really do find it kind of radiating.- I don't know if it's just because it's supposed to be or not though haha!

I received a sample of the Origins Balanced Diet Lotion and I need it! It's fairly pricey, but feels so lovely and luxurious, it also has a lovely scent which wakes you up nicely. Perfect base for makeup as it absorbs quickly but leaves your skin feeling hydrated and soft.
Another Origins product is the GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream. This is the perfect eye cream for S/S as it is super brightening as has a refreshing, zesty scent. It may seem a bit shimmery at first, but this subsides once soaked in.

Now I know I'm not the only one to neglect my body when it's comes to moisturising, I hate that awful, irritating feeling when you're blowing at it trying to get it to dry so you can get into bed without sticking to everything you touch. I was recently converted by the Soap and Glory Smoothie Star Body Milk, but I really want to try out the Body ButterCream, just out of interest!

The Caudalie Beauty Elixir was a tricky one - does it come under Skincare or Makeup, kind of? I thought Skincare seemed much more appropriate. This will be perfect for summer as I often find my makeup looking a bit crappy and cakey after a while in the summer. A couple of spritz of this and it claims to give you a smoother, glowing complexion, instantly refreshing your face without disturbing anything. I've also heard this makes you feel better in yourself too, what do you think?

I've bought plenty of goodies for my 100 ffollower giveaway so watch this space!

2 comments:

I really appreciate all comments left and take my time reading and replying to them all, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...