Tuesday 12 March 2013

some craaazy nail colour/care haul!



Well, I couldn't fail even more than I have done on already this (unofficial) spending ban. I swore to myself "I'm not buying anything until I go to London, nope, NOTHING." And then I came across Essie being sold in TJHughes for £1.99. Yes. You read right.

I couldn't resist picking a couple up, then I saw down the road they were selling 2 nail varnishes for £1.00, so I picked up two Maybelline MNY shades (one not pictured here). I got the two Sally Hansen nail treatments for £1 from work, and the others I don't even know when, why or how much I got them for, but I don't regret a single thing. I think my Spring/Summer collection is pretty much ready to go now!

You've seen my review on the Models Own Pro varnish - I'll link it here - and I've tried two of the Essie colours, I'm yet to trial the daring bright orange shade, but I'll let you guys know how I get on with them.
One top coat I'm dying to try is the Astor Top Coat which leaves a velvety matte finish - no doubt it will end up in a NOTD post!

I also picked up Technic's High Lights, which I've heard is a pretty good dupe for the High Beam(?!) from Benefit. Now I can't say whether it is or not, but the brush on this one if horrific, but there'll be a post soon enough, I'm sure.

I've been having some skin problems recently, so I turned to my beloved Origins to give me advice and some products to have a good go with, so I'll be trying these out!


Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY! There's some more nail varnish there too ;). 

6 comments:

  1. Wow you got so much! Essie is on fragance direct for £1.99 as well but they hardly have any colours left :(

    http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, now I think it was ridiculous, but I doubt I spent over £11 in total! xx

      Delete
  2. 2 for £1?!! I wish that offer was available in my town!
    I need to stock up on my supplies <3

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah, it was just from some random market stall! xx

      Delete
  3. Wow, that's really impressive! And you got some stunning colours. I must remember to check market stalls more often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for the review on highlights, and all your polishes are such lovely colours, lucky girl

    A little bit Unique

    x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments left and take my time reading and replying to them all, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...