Monday 9 September 2013

ESTEE LAUDER BRONZE GODDESS


Whilst my parents jetted off on their holiday to Crete, I had only one request - please try and get me Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess! Knowing that it has sold out all around me due to being far too late on the band wagon, I felt duty free was going to be my last chance. Low and behold, my parents returned 14 days later with a bottle of the beauty in tow.

I find it very easy to get headaches from perfumes - most can be really overwhelming and completely overload your senses, but with Bronze Goddess it smells so... unartificial? That's not even a word. I've never really liked coconut at all, I even at one point convinced myself I was allergic to it - but the coconut scent in this is so creamy and smooth. It smells slightly citrusy and almost like sun cream which really takes you back to holidays, beaches and late summer nights.

The scent stays with you for hours and I always seem to sit there smelling myself. I literally have nothing but good things to say about this. It's like a dream - it's so, so beautiful!

Unfortunately it'd limited edition and is more than likely completely sold out now. Next year I'm going to pick up at least two!
Have you tried this perfume? What do you think?


You can find Hayley Loves on BLOGLOVIN' and TWITTER

1 comment:

  1. I cannot express my love for this perfume enough!! I'm the same as you - definitely thinking I need a back up next year! xx

    Youlooknicetodayxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments left and take my time reading and replying to them all, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...