Saturday 9 February 2013

products DEFINITELY worth the hype :)


This follow on from my 'Products NOT worth the hype :(' post shows much more positive ones. Products I love love lovvvvveeee.
It's been strange to see that in my not worth the hype post, it was mainly foundations, yet in this post there's more lip products and mascara. Definitely know what to keep an eye out for on my next shopping trip.

Since uploading these posts, I've thought of so many more products that I think would be better fitted for them, what am I liiike! I guess it just shows how easy it is to fall in and out of love with products.

Firstly, Benefit's Boi-ing concealer. This is definitely my favourite concealer that I own, but at the price of the full size product, I'm not sure it would be really worth it. When both of the shades I was given are mixed together it creates the perfect colour, but I love to use the lightest shade on the outside corner of my eye to brighten it up. (Review here)

Everyone's favourite, Kate Moss Matte lipsticks. These were released at the perfect time and created a staple look for Winter 2012. My favourite, shade 107, was so on trend with it being deep red and for the price you just couldn't go wrong. Also, despite them being red, they weren't drying at all which was such a plus for the cold months. These are going to remain a staple item in my make up box for a longgg time I think! (Review here)

I managed to get a smaller version of Estee Lauder's Sumptuous Extreme mascara just after Christmas and I'm scared to use it because I love it so much - I never want it to run out! It has a lovely fibre brush and creates incredible length and volume in just a couple of coats. Absolute beaut. The packaging on the full sized is beautiful, talking about beautiful packaging...

Volume Million Lashes by Loreal looks GORGEOUS. It's always one that I kind of want to show off with whenever I'm applying make up in public.. is that sad? That being said, I do not regret buying this. It clings to my lashes perfectly. It doesn't really give me instant volume, but it definitely doesn't lack on length, and it catches every single lash.

I don't even feels I have to justify Rimmel's Apocalips, you can find my review here. All I can say is, I don't like glossyness on my lips, but I will always make an exception for this. And if you haven't given into the hype, DO IT.


So what do you think, do you agree? Don't forget to check out part one which is linked above! I'd love to read yours if you've done similar posts? Link me below!


4 comments:

  1. I loooove the Loreal Volume Million lash as well, Haley! Your description of the Estee Lauder mascara is divine, so much so that I might have already added it to my online shopping cart lol ;)

    -Lindsey xx
    @Bibliogloss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahah, I'm glad! I hope you love it as much as I do! xx

      Delete
  2. I've been loving these posts, I completely agree with both the lip products and I really want to try the mascara and the benefit concealer :)

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x


    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/my-first-giveaway.html


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) the concealer is definitely worth trying! :) ooohh I'll pop on over :) xx

      Delete

I really appreciate all comments left and take my time reading and replying to them all, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...