Sunday 3 February 2013

valentines gifts part two!



Part Two of my Valentines Gift guide, and this one is all for the guys! Definitely a lot more difficult than for girls, that's for sure! Find Part One here.

1. The Walking Dead Season 1, 2 or 3
I don't know anyone who isn't into Walking Dead, especially guys! I think this is such a good investment, because let's be honest, would you rather watch The Walking Dead or some Football match? ...He'd probably TiVo anyway..

2. The Maltese Falcon by Dashiell Hammett
My boyfriend, Mike, wasn't really a book reader, unless it was an autobiography. He couldn't concentrate on books, they were always too long and he lost interest. This is a perfect book as it's a short crime novel and most guys love Crime/Action-y things. Mike loved this book and is definitely considering getting the movie and more of Dashiell Hammett's work.

3. Lid Pen Pot
Perfect for those workaholics, or those with an office this is a fun twist on boring stationary equipment. I don't find that guys are really into the lovey stuff we usually see this time of year, so I'd much rather get Mike something more practical that he'll definitely use.

4. Space Rug Dressing Gowns
If I hadn't got my boyfriends present yet, this would be the one. If you and your boyfriend are fans of Star Wars these Space Rugs would be perrrfect to cuddle up in with a bowl of popcorn and Revenge of the Sith.

5. DVD Collection
If your partner loves watching DVD's and you have a decent idea of his collection, pop down to your local CEX or HMV, get a big box and get loads of discounted DVD's, CD's and games. CEX would be perfect as they're cheap but in fairly decent condition. This would be a perfect idea for me, but Mike's collection is pretty mega, and he has LoveFilm!


So I hope these ideas have been use to you!  Let me know what you're buying/what you get! Very exciting.
Have a lovely, lovely time and if you're single this Valentines Day, TREAT YOURSELF.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all comments left and take my time reading and replying to them all, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...