Monday 5 November 2012

my week so far + beauty blogger tag

Hello! This past week has been quite busy for me. My parents went away on Monday for a couple of days so I had Michael round and made a lovely Spaghetti Bolognese for our tea. Then I carved my first ever pumpkin on Tuesday! Here's a quick picture:




















Theeen it was Mike's mum's birthday on Wednesday, so we went out for tea and some of the family and friends were there, it was lovely as always! On Saturday I went over to Mike's for a Star Wars-athon, but fell asleep during number 5, didn't go down too well! But we went to a bonfire on his family's farm that evening and it was really nice! We played Mario Kart all the next morning like any other 18 and 19 year old couple...
Anyway, my week has been good, but I wanted something a little different to what I usually post to do today, and I came across this beauty bloggers tag on Kimberley's blog and thought I'd give it a go.



1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Curly! I think I'm quite lucky with it, it's quite a nice curly hahaha

2. What is your natural hair color?
Blondish

3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
Dye it myself, all the time!

4. How often do you wash your hair?
Whenever I have too, usually every other day.

5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
I used to wear it down and curly every day, but lately I've started wearing it straight, tied back.

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I do them myself.

7. How often to you change your nail polish?
Every other day I'd say, I used to be so OCD about it and apply, take it off, reapply, take it off, apply every single night! 

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
I don't really polish them unless I'm going to be bare feet or anything like that!

9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
Forever, sadly. Usually about 25-30 minutes, god knows why.

10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Eyes.

11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I don't exactly collect it, but if I see something that I really want to try, I'll get it, whether I need it or not.

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes? 
I used to wear them often, but I stopped and now I just can't seem to be able to put them on.

13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
Only if I'm going out, when I'm staying in I like to cleanse and clean and give my face a good rest.

14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
No, unless I get really bored, I like to try out different looks

15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Very unwillingly, I would absolutely hate too. 

16. How many high end products do you have?
I don't really own any. I'd love to try some out, but I can never save my money for long enough to buy any!

17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
I don't actually use any make up brushes, apart from for eyeshadows, but I very rarely wear it.

18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
I just decide when I'm getting dressed, unless I'm getting dressed up for something, I'll plan it a couple of days in advance. 

19. How often do you change your handbag?
Very rarely!

20. What time do you get up and go to sleep?

I usually sleep around 1am every night/morning and wake around 9/10am, lucky me!

22. Left-handed or Right-handed?
Right-handed.

23. How tall are you?
5ft3

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
German and a bit of French!

25. How many pets do you have?

I have two super beautiful cats! 

26. How often are you on Blogger?
Everday! I read it aaaall the time. I usually try to post every other day.

27. Do you read the comments posted blogs?
I read every comment and make sure I reply to them all. I find it important that my readers know I appreciate them.

28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?

I'm pretty good at remembering them, so if I see something whilst out, I'll definitely take into consideration what I read. 

29. How did you come up with your blog name?
A few years ago, a saw someone's band called 'Next Year's Hero' and I thought that sounded really good, changed it to last, had it as my GT on my Xbox and it's stuck with me!

30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
I use my Nokia Lumia 800 for pictures, it has a really good camera when the light is good.

31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
I clean all the time, I love having things tidy and ordered.

32. What is your favorite color?
I love greys, burgundy, navy, emeralds.

33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
I love Elle and Glamour, but I often buy celebrity magazines such as Heat and Star and love their fashion/beauty sections!

34. Do you swear?
I do, not as much as I used to, thankfully. Since getting a boyfriend, my language has proper calmed down!

35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
I think I'm going to get on with applying for Universities! 


So there you have it, a little more about me. I'm planning to do part two of my Perfect Presents for the Ladies post by doing one for the guys, soon, so keep an eye out.




2 comments:

  1. Nice pumpkin! I'm ashamed to say I still have never carved one--at least not by myself. Sounds like you've had a pretty good week so far.
    :)

    Best wishes,

    Zabrinah
    [your everyday girl,
    writing about guys]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's sooooo fun, you have to do it! It has been good, thank you :) xxx

      Delete

I really appreciate all comments left and take my time reading and replying to them all, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...