Wednesday 26 June 2013

THE BODY SHOP HONEY BRONZE COLLECTION



The Body Shop aren't a brand I usually go for - I find some of their body things very over-powering with the scent and so I never found myself venturing into store. Their make up, however, I've really started to become a LOT more interested in. After trying out the blusher featured in this post (that I STILL haven't put down) I was so won over I wanted to have a little look further. I then got sent the press release for their Honey Bronze collection... Oh lordy...

The Honey Bronze Shimmering Dry Oil* is so, so luxurious. It's incredibly lightweight and offers a sun kissed glow to the skin. If you're considering this as an alternative to a give a tan then you're best off looking else where as this doesn't exactly offer any "bronzing" qualities, simply gives your skin a healthy glow. I think it has the potential to look a little like you've poured golden glitter on yourself, so my best advice is to tip a couple of drops into your palm, warm it up a little then really work it into the skin - I use this method and have no problems what so ever!

I love to add this to my shoulders/collarbones when wearing a dress as it really catches the light beautifully! I've heard it looks nice when applied LIGHTLY to the tips of your hair. I can't imagine it doing a load for hydration at all, but I bet it looks gorgeous, especially on blonde, beach waved hair.
The scent is absolutely incredible! It's like holidays in a bottle and reminds me quite a lot of the Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess.

To see the full collection, visit here or pop into your local store. Two other products that I can't wait to get my hands on are the Brilliance Powder and the Bronzing Powder which looks amazing for contouring! Is there anything you can't wait to get your hands on?! I'm in love with this collection.



You can find Hayley Loves on BLOGLOVIN' and TWITTER

1 comment:

  1. This sounds great! I must try.
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments left and take my time reading and replying to them all, thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...